Inflatable and bouncy castles might seem like designed for innocent fun. However, you will be amazed and alarmed at the rate of injuries that children have suffered from them. And yet, hiring bouncy castles from websites like http://bounce4fun.com.au is an essential for a winning kids’ party, you should not overlook the safety guidelines. Your goal is to make sure the kids have fun while being safe too.
Before you hire a bouncy castle for an upcoming event, you might want to know a few safety tips you could apply. When you hire these castles from http://bounce4fun.com.au or from other reputable websites, you should be briefed about the do’s and don’ts for its setup and use.
In addition to the safety guidelines provided by the bouncy castle hire company, here are additional safety tips to keep in mind:
- Make sure that the company you are renting your bouncy castles from comply with the local regulations. All companies are require to submit their bouncy castles for inspection to ensure that it meets regulation standards. When choosing a company to hire the party equipment from, you need to ask for proof of the compliance to these regulations. A reputable company should have no problem providing proof of compliance.
- Aside from making sure that the bouncy castles are durable and safe to use, there should be experienced and trained personnel to supervise the use of the bouncy castles. They should be responsible for setting the bouncy castle up and monitoring its use.
- The company must have public liability insurance policy. This insurance policy will serve as your protection when using equipment provided for by the company. With this insurance policy, you can rest assured that whatever happens and whenever injuries are sustained with the use of the bouncy castle that the insurance provider will cover the expenses on your behalf.
- There are some companies that require you to operate the bouncy castle. If you choose this type of method, make sure that you are provided with a detailed, written instruction on how to set up the bouncy castle safely and efficiently.
- If the weather condition is bad (such as there is a high gust of wind), do not permit the children to play with the bouncy castle. It could get blown off and the kids could get hurt in the process.
- Avoid setting the bouncy castle up over a slippery surface. Make sure that the surface it is standing on is firm and solid.
- Take note of the recommended number of children playing at the bouncy castle at any given time. You should not exceed that number to avoid causing injury to the children while playing.
Ensuring the safety of your guests, especially kids, when you hire a bouncy castle is in imposing proper safety guidelines and procedures with its use. It is also important that an adult be on hand to supervise the kids while they are using the bouncy castle. You can check out websites like http://bounce4fun.com.au to learn about how you can get your party to the next level by renting a bouncy castle and other party equipment!