Chinese crafters were the first to create ink over 1700 years ago and those were molded into sticks or cakes. In times of need, they would shave off small parts of the solid structure and mix with water to write. If you are an owner of some perky fountain pens, you will definitely love to collect some of the exquisite fountain pen inks for writing. Today, these inks are available in a wide range of colours and each one of them deserves a place in your stationery collection. It is very easy to get overwhelmed with the myriad hues and get confused about whether you should buy this one or that one. The ink in bottles or cartridges embraces designer patterns from the regular utility to a piece of art that can be displayed well in your showcase.
Choosing from a wide range of selections:
As a fountain pen freak, you could presumably spend your entire lifetime in experimenting with different colours of ink produced by some of the leading manufacturers across the world. Here goes a list of a few top notch fountain pen inks that you can pamper yourself with:
· Pilot Iroshizuku Fountain Pen Ink: This comes in a stylish and probably the most beautiful glass bottle. The design is so spectacular that you would want to own the ink for the bottle itself. The best part is that there is an indentation on the lower end of the bottle making you able to utilize the ink to its last drop. This is one of the best quality fountain pen inks and it comes in a variety of shades resembling the diversity of nature in Japan to help you select from.
· Platinum Carbon Black Ink: This one is most favoured by artists who create artistic images with the help of a fountain pen. Contrary to the dye based inks that are widely accessible, this one is a pigment based ink which contributes towards making it water and heat resistant after it dries. Your writings with this ink are not going fade even after years and as a result, this fountain pen ink is used for painting alongside a watercolor wash.
· Pelikan M205 Duo Yellow Highlighting Ink: If you are bored with using plastic highlighter pens with a gel ink, you can opt for these stunning fountain pen ink colors. It can be used in your fountain pen but it best suits the timeless Pelikan M205 Highlighter Fountain Pen that has a matching fluorescent yellow carcass to melt your heart away.
· Omas Sepia Fountain Pen Ink: This is one of the most coveted inks that create a mélange of an advanced formula put together in a vintage appearance and your writings would definitely look awesome on the Clairefontaine notebooks owing to their creamy white texture. The interesting design of the bottle would let you tip the bottle on any side when you fill your pen and this is particularly helpful when the quantity of ink has started to run low.
· Aurora Black Fountain Pen Ink: If you are a newbie in the world of never-ending choice of fountain pen inks, then you should go for this hassle-free, easy to use, deep and dark ink. It is available in classic bottles as well as cartridges and it is best to write on the leuctturm1917 notebooks with a pen loaded with this ink.
As you can see, the choices are inspiring and it is up to you which fountain pen inks (check: https://www.notedian.com/) you wish to go for.